Hospitality Industry Services
Each of our senior members has over 35 years of experience in the hospitality industry, including:
Hotels & Resorts
Food & Beverage (QSR, Fast Casual, casual, fine dining)
Recreation (Ski, Marinas, Golf)
Travel & Hospitality Technology
Our experience includes a variety of advisory services noted below, as well as hands on operational experience.
Call us if you have needs in these areas. . . .
- Feasibility studies – hotels & resorts
- Appraisals – We provide appraisals for a wide range of needs including strategic decision making, exit strategy, value enhancement, platform investment, feasibility, Fair Value Accounting (purchase price allocation, impairment), intellectual property, options and warrants, IRC §409A option value requirements, equity transactions, and ESOPs.
- Litigation Support and Forensics – We provide expert litigation support and forensics services in disputes filed in Federal courts and a variety of state jurisdictions. Our litigation experience is in commercial damages related to contract breaches, torts, AOP disputes, intellectual property damages, equity disputes and derivative actions, marital dissolution, and forensics (white collar fraud and embezzlement, tracing, separate property issues).
- Exit strategy – Are you hoping to liquefy some or all of your equity in the next couple of years? Do you seek an outright sale, or partial liquidity, or a recap to bring in new money for growth, or a family transition for your hospitality operation? We’ll review your portfolio and current value and pricing, and provide you with our recommendations for positioning your brand or multi-unit system for a liquidity event.
- Capital formation, and recaps, transactions – Our investment banking affiliate has a vertical specialty in the Travel & Hospitality industry. Let us know if you desire to buy, sell, leverage, recap, gift, or exchange.
Featured ProjectsPharmaceutical Company Valuation
CapVal-ABA has appraised a new Research Triangle Park-based pharmaceutical company stock for 409A purposes as part of this pharmaceutical company valuation.
Insurance Underwriter and Service Provider Appraisal
CapVal-ABA has: valued warrants and puts issued by a national public insurance company. valued the minority interest of securities exchanged as part of a company acquisition.