CapVal-American Business Appraisers, LLC business valuation professionals subscribe fully to the following set business appraisal professional standards (“Standards”):
- the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (“USPAP”) as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation;
- the Principles of Appraisal Practice, Code of Ethics, and Business Valuation Standards (the “ASA BV Standards”) as promulgated by the American Society of Appraisers;
- the Business Appraisal Standards (the “IBA Standards”) and Code of Ethics of The Institute of Business Appraisers;
- the Standards of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (“NACVA”);
- the Statement on Standards for Valuation Services – Valuation of a Business, Business Ownership Interest, Security, or Intangible Asset (“SSVS” or the “AICPA BV Standards”) of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“AICPA”); and
- Business appraisal and related standards of the United States Internal Revenue Service and the United States Department of Labor.
Featured ProjectsSandwich Franchisor Transaction Services
CapVal provided investment banking services, through an affiliate, for the sale of a 150-store premium sandwich shop franchise.
Green Power Company Valuation
CapVal-ABA has valued a multi-million dollar charitable gift of green power company stock for Research Triangle Park-based senior executive.