American Business Appraisers National Network (“ABA”)
CapVal-ABA is a member of the ABA, a leading business valuation and litigation support organization. All members of ABA are staffed with principals holding advanced certifications in valuation, requiring rigorous education, training, testing and peer review. In addition, some ABA members are also attorneys, engineers, real estate appraisers, and machinery and equipment specialists. Most ABA members generally have a wide range of experience outside of the appraisal arena, adding to the network’s skills base. ABA members share an entrepreneurial spirit, are all independently-owned firms, and have valued thousands of businesses worth billions of dollars in every imaginable context.
Health Capital Corporation of St. Louis (“HCC”)
HCC is one of the nation’s foremost specialists in health care valuation and finance. We work closely with HCC when dealing with complex health care assignments.
FranIntel specializes in consulting services to franchisors and multi-unit franchisees. The Company was formed several years ago based on a need to centralize financial consulting services for this growing and complex business model. The leaders of FranIntel include Mark Dayman, a Managing Member of CapVal-ABA, and David McDougall. Both have a long history in franchise development and operations.
Additional Affiliations include:
- American Arbitration Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Appraisers
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Atlanta Bar Association Family Law Section
- Carolinas and Virginia Business Brokers Association
- Collaborative Divorce Solutions
- Hotel Technology Next Generation (HTNG)
- The Institute of Business Appraisers
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- International Franchise Association (IFA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Sandy Springs (GA) Bar Association
- SCORE Association
- SouthEast Franchise Forum (SEFF)
- State Societies of Certified Public Accountants: Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Vermont
- Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
Featured ProjectsBiotech Company Valuation
CapVal-ABA has valued a Research Triangle Park-based biotechnology company whose assets were being spun-off into new companies for IRS reporting.
Manufacturing Company Valuation
CapVal-ABA has appraised a Greensboro, North Carolina-based manufacturing company for a shareholder buyout as part of this manufacturing company valuation.